Monday, March 31, 2008

Pictures from October

Okay - here are some pics although not recent. BTW, I forgot to mention that I finished the Kingsbury "Someday" book over Spring Break! I loved it but I won't spoil what happens. It's the next to the last book left in the Baxter Family Series. What will I do when the Baxter family is no longer? I know them so well and I want them to keep on living. But, while I wait for the last one to come out I will start on "Even Now."

Enjoy just a few pics from Halloween.


Kelsie and Morgan - the rock star and the dancer.

Kelsie's messy hands after our traditional carving of the pumpkin.

The trick or treaters and those that dared to dress up. Kelsie really wanted us to this year so we are the hippies. This pic was right before trick or treating the neighborhood and then to the church Fall Festival.


The little group (we are missing Brynn). The cowgirl, the dancer, the camo rock star and the rock star. Aren't they so cute?

No comments: