Thursday, January 31, 2008

Recovery

This week is recovery week at our house. Kelsie is completely well now and is catching up on school work - she has been diligent this week to study and worked very hard, we are proud of her. Wayne has also recovered with the exception of a little coughing and not 100% voice back yet, but he is back to a full schedule this week. I got the cough, sore throat later than everyone else and so today was my day to get back to normal and go back to work. Kelsie wrote in her journal for school that she was so sick that she will NEVER get the floo (that's how she spelled it - cute) again. I thought that was funny. Anyway, not much else to tell from our week but here are some pics to share - still getting caught up - these are from the Christmas Musical at church "Christmas in Reverse" that our kids did in December. Have a good week and weekend.


Brynn and Kelsie - angel friends.
My sweet little angel baby.
The angel choir and the cutest little star.
The angel choir
It was very funny because after all the kids got dressed, they had a little sandwich dinner before the presentation. The angels of course were banned from the red and purple punch that was served and they all chose to eat cheetos or doritos. So, I was standing over them telling them to be careful and wipe their hands ON A NAPKIN and not the pearly white costume.











4 comments:

Barb said...

I'm glad y'all are all doing better. Cute pics of the angel choir. I need to get the one of the angels with the star - that's a great one! Once I get the pictures from Brenda I'll make sure you get all of them (from my camera, Brenda's, Melissa's, and Dave's).

Genny said...

Wonderful photos. I believe those are the most beautiful (and sweet) angels I've ever seen.

Peas on Earth said...

I'm glad Kelsie is feeling better. She was a delight to have over yesterday. Hope you guys had a good dinner alone! :-)

Grace4Us said...

Yuck! Sorry that you all have had this mess, too....Tori had it and I had a touch....but our entire staff other than Rob had it after staff retreat....It has been a booger (in more ways than one!!!! haha)
I'm just now learning the blog thing. I can't figure out how to get it to show my subscriptions...???? Xanga of old was much easier...
Hey...do you have any of those pics we took at the Grifs house? I ended up with none and would like to have them.
Also, Kerry Mackie has been out this weekend to work with our staff. We had a great time with him all weekend but missed seeing Steph and the guys. K was full of good info and we hope he gets to come back soon! This ministry is really needed and we are excited for them!
Also, we had a band from Houston out to lead worship this week (the 71s - check out their myspaace) Guess who the drummer was???? Brad!!!! We were as shocked to see him as he was to see us and Kerry! He's still the wild man on the drums!
You guys feel better!
Love ya!d