Wednesday, January 09, 2008

This week's update

It's not a milestone by any stretch but finally today I made it to the Y. 30 minutes on the elliptical and I was DONE. It made me mad at myself b/c when I was going every day last Spring, 30 minutes became easy. Today - dying. Well, it's a start - it took me a few days to just get used to getting up early. Wayne is good at getting up and going, he gets up super early and plays racquetball. But, I feel good and plan to go the rest of this week. So - keeping you posted and keeping me accountable.

Looking forward to Sunday's game at Texas Stadium b/c we will be there. Can't wait!

3 comments:

Genny said...

Way to go! Getting up early is always my hardest thing, too. I applaud you.

Shane said...

i have worked out twice and played racquetball twice this week so far and i am sore

but i am going to keep it up because i need to get healthy - i have also eaten less than 2000 calories each day

here is to a 235 pound Shane - no more 300!

Shane said...

Have fun at the game!