Sunday, August 12, 2007

12 Years Ago Today

12 years ago today, Wayne and I were walking down the aisle. Looking back, we were such babies - I turned 23 just 4 days before the wedding and Wayne had turned 22 in June. We had alot to learn and still do but I am so thankful that we learned together. We are so blessed to have a beautiful little girl, the opportunity to serve God in a wonderful church with loving people, good health, a loving family and mostly our relationship with God and each other. The best quality that my husband has is that I know his relationship with God is solid and no matter what circumstances are facing our family, we have the blessing of God's presence and protection because of a Godly husband and father. Happy Anniversary - 12 years and many more to come!

No comments: