Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Fun Weekend

My mom (Grammy), my grandmother (Nana), sister (EE), and niece (Hailey) came into town on Friday for a visit. We had a fun weekend and the girls just had a blast. Hailey still calls Kelsie her sissy. It's really so cute how much they just love each other. Hailey just does whatever sissy does and Kelsie is such a great "big sissy." I have LOTS of pictures of the weekend so I will post them a little at a time. We will start with Friday. After we picked up Kelsie at 2, we went by the Botanical Gardens. The last time we were there, the rose gardens were not blooming so we wanted to go and check it out - my mom loves roses too. The girls had fun playing at the little log area after we walked through the rose garden, it was beautiful. We headed to Central Market after that to get a few things to cook out for dinner. The kids played out on the playground with Grammy and Nana while we shopped and then we headed home to cookout, relax and let the girls play. A great day!!



Kelsie and Hailey watching the turtles and fish.


Me and EE

The kids enjoyed this little play area.
Belinda's Dream - my favorite rose!



A few pics of the scenery at the Rose Gardens.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Sounds like our weekends were kind of similar, even though we're half a world apart! I too spent a great deal of time in a beautiful garden, though my favorites were the tulips (check out my blog for pictures). Glad you had a good visit with your family. I look forward to seeing the rest of the pics.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Kelsie's really growing up. But she looks older in the pictures than she does in real life! Tell her that not many people know this, but my nickname back home is Sissy, too. Most of my cousins still call me that! :)