Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Sunday

Attempting to take a picture with all of us is a challenge b/c Bogey is such a spaz. This was the best one we took and we didn't attempt too many b/c we were freezing!!!

Kelsie posing outside. Her dress is sleeveless but it was too cold so we added the little white sweater. She wore her little tiara and she looked so pretty. A young lady.
Hope you had a Blessed Easter. Our services were great and we had a restful afternoon. Kelsie had a friend over to play for a little while in the afternoon and then we had Easter dinner. It was a good day of rest and Wayne especially loved that he got to watch ALL of the Masters. Have a good week!!!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Looks like you had a great Easter weekend. Sure wish I could have been at Wedgwood for Easter too. So, did Wedgwood not have a sunday night service on Easter? I'm sure it was nice for Wayne to see the Masters (I've been there, did you know?). By the way, I'll be posting pics of the St. Andrews golf course soon - I'll put several, just to make Wayne jealous. Miss you all! Barb

Stephanie said...

Sounds like Easter was nice for you guys. I heard it was pretty cold there in Texas.