Monday, March 05, 2007

Wild Worship

Here are a few pictures of Sunday night. The kids led in worship - they sang a song from their upcoming musical and then stayed up and led out in all the songs. Don't worry, I took these during rehearsal - but it was great to see all these kids leading out in praise and worship. It's a blessing to see how these kids are being trained up as future worship leaders. Mrs. Barb we miss you though!!

This is just a snapshot of Kelsie with her best friend Morgan out in the backyard just hanging out. They are funny together - 2 peas in a pod. I especially hope this makes Deana extra happy!!!!
1 WEEK TO SPRING BREAK - YEAH. Kelsie's actually starts on Thursday - she is getting to go to Waco for the weekend while we finish up our work schedules. We will all be off work and school together for a whole week - we can't wait to be on vacation. We do have one at-home project and that is to refinish Kelsie's play structure. We got all the supplies this weekend and are ready to get busy next week. Kelsie is excited because we told her she could have a sandbox again and a hammock swing - although Kelsie and Dad think I will use it most often. We will see!! I will try and keep you posted next week with pics of all our adventures.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I miss you guys too! It's strange to know they were singing and I wasn't there to direct them. Great pictures of Wild Worship (though it looks like we have several demons with red eyes). I have that trouble wtih almost every choir picture I take.