Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kelsie begins Spring Break

Well, Kelsie begins her Spring Break today. She left early this morning with Wayne to meet his mom in Hillsboro so she could spend a few days with her while we finish up our work weeks. We will meet them on Saturday to pick her up. I'm torn - I know she will have a good time and that they have lots of stuff planned like going to the circus and the planetarium. BUT I HATE the fact that I am having to work while she is off!!! I am very thankful for the job I have - it's flexible and it pays the tuition bills for her to go to school, but ever since she has been in school I have tried to take advantage of the times that she is off to spend with her. She is growing up FAST!! Well, at least we will have next week off together and can do some family things.

I am so looking forward to the summer and really the next school year too. We are in the process of applying to CLPS (Christian Life Preparatory School). This is a University Model School. She will go to school for a full day on Tuesdays and Thursdays and take English, Math, Science, History and Computers and do the work at home MWF. We will homeschool art, music and PE (should be easy enough) and maybe add Spanish the second semester. Anyway, my job has agreed to for me to work on Tuesday and Thursdays and from home on Wednesdays. I am really looking forward to that and Kelsie is excited about the school. We took her to the orientation and she knows some kids from church that go there. My new work schedule will start as soon as she is out of school in May. YIPEE!!! Well, for now I'd better go and get ready for work - a long day ahead getting ready to be gone. I will post pics of our Spring Break next week! Have a good weekend. PS - Page down to see recent pictures if you haven't seen the previous posts.

Congrats to the Mackeys on their new baby boy! We love you guys.

No comments: