Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow

In honor of Love Month, I changed to pink - Kelsie's favorite color!! It started out as a rainy, cold, cloudy and sleepy day. It was pretty much like that all day long but when I was picking Kelsie up from school, it started to snow. It was fun to watch on the drive home - big snowflakes. Too bad it wasn't sticking to the ground so we could play in it but it was pretty coming down. Once we got home, Kelsie and I opened up the blinds and watched it snow for another half hour. So pretty. I think Kelsie went to bed tonight hoping to wake up to a winter wonderland tomorrow and a day off for a snow day. I don't think it will happen but it's good to hope! We had so much fun on our last snow day - when it really snowed in January - anytime there is cold and wet weather Kelsie hopes it will snow enough to skip school and go to the park and slide down the hill on the tube. Anyway, I couldn't live with this cold more than just occasionally, but when it does happen it's kind of exciting. Well, better go - more after Saturday's basketball game - I hope to test the capabilities of the new camera and post some pictures.

No comments: