Saturday, February 03, 2007

Disappointment

Well, I got there early and ready to take warm up pics with my new digital camera. I took 2 pictures (and not very good ones) and my camera shut off - the battery died. I was so disappointed!! When we bought the camera, the lady that sold us the camera said that you had to use lithium batteries so I bought some when I bought the camera. I realized this morning that the batteries in the camera were alkaline that came with the camera and I didn't change them out. Luckily, we have a couple more weeks of basketball so maybe I can get some good shots before the season is over. By the way - Kelsie's team played great today, they are really learning alot. This coming weekend is my neice's 4th birthday party so I will post those pics soon - Happy Birthday Hailey!

1 comment:

Barb said...

I hate it when my camera battery dies! By the way, a word of advice on taking pics at the Upwards games. Try to stay out from under the overhead walkway, because that always makes my camera think it needs a flash. And when I use the flash, the picture is usually very dark. Good luck getting good pics - I can't wait to see them!