Saturday, February 17, 2007

Date Night

Since Valentine's Day was on a Wednesday and Wayne took me out on Tuesday, Kelsie and Wayne decided to have their date on Friday night. They went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner, Main Event for one ride and Chuck E. Cheese to play. This picture is one Wayne took with his phone and sent to me while they were out to let me know they were having a great time. As for me, I curled up on the couch with 2 movies that Wayne would absolutely HATE. "Elizabeth" was a movie about Queen Elizabeth (the Virgin Queen) from the 1500's. The second movie was "The Devil Wears Prada" - cute movie - definitely a chick flick. At first I felt a little guilty about not using my time to do laundry and stuff around the house and then I decided I was tired and just enjoyed the quiet and uninterrupted movie watching. Wayne and Kelsie came back and had lots of fun with their night on the town together.

Right now we are all counting down to Spring Break. We aren't going on a big trip this year b/c Wayne and I are going to Vancouver on a mission trip this summer. However, we all are off work and school and plan to do lots of things around here every day. We are all looking forward to the break and family time. So, here goes the countdown -23DAYS!!!!!

No comments: