Monday, February 26, 2007

Falling Behind

I have gotten behind on my postings - a lot going on. Kelsie had her last Basketball game of the season on Saturday. On Sunday, Wayne left for Worship Leader's Retreat. The band from WBC and the green praise team (the one I sing with) led worship at the retreat last night. We had a good time and got home late. All that to say, busy weekend - have pics to post and I hope to catch up this week. Kelsie has Upward Award Night tonight so hopefully I will have several pics to post. More soon. Countdown to Spring Break - 2 WEEKS!!!!! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Do yall have big plans for spring break? We have a 3-week break here, which is great! My family's coming to visit for 2 of those weeks, and we have a TON of travelling planned. Wish I could travel back to TX; guess I'll be home soon enough - 4 1/2 months.