Sunday, September 14, 2008

No Cruise

At some point today, Carnival got the news that Galveston was closed so they cancelled the cruise. We will get a full refund so we can rebook. I think Kelsie is secretly glad because she is hoping when we reschedule, she can go with us. On the upside, it gives me more time to say I'm going to lose a little weight before the cruise.

On another note, lovin the cool weather tonight on the back porch. We sat out there after a meeting at church tonight and it was almost cold. Lovely! Worship was so sweet today and as we sang, read scripture, prayed, gave and dove deeply into the word, the Spirit of God was present in our worship-encouraging, convicting and healing. I am thankful for the body here to worship and serve alongside. Stay tuned for adventures at the farm house......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, isn't this weather great?? I was wishing I was at my new back porch already! See ya' tomorrow!

Peas on Earth said...

You're back!!!

We're fine, thanks. P's training is going well. He's working
himself out of a (paying) job at the same time - training his
successor, so, we will see what God has in store for him after that. If we don't go to PNG in January then he'll have to do something. :-)

The kids are well. School is going fine. I am ONLY working T and Th
this year, so I am home being all domestic on MWF. I have found I kind of like it more than I thought I would. :-) This is the first year I have done the homeschooling part exclusively. P has always done part of it, but he's gone all those days now. I am actually cooking and planning meals ... making muffins for breakfast from scratch, that
sort of thing. ha ha!

Glad to hear your Nana is doing well. How are you?