Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lovin' the Summer

It's been a while since I have had some moments to post anything, we have been pretty busy so here is a quick update and I will fill in more details later with pics. I love the freedom of summer!

House - nothing new. We had 2 showings last Thursday and both gave feedback that they liked the house and the floorplan but they found something else. I guess the good news in that is the house shows well enough for people to like it but the bad news is that noone has signed on the dotted money line yet. So, we wait and pray for God's timing to be revealed and ask for patience in the in-between time.

Camp - Kelsie got back from camp yesterday and she had a great time. She was completely exhausted yesterday but today is playing with Morgan, we are about to head to the pool and to ride scooters. Fun day.

This week should slow down a little, I am going to start packing b/c our move date has been set in July and I need to at least start cleaning out and packing up closets. I haven't decided if I'm up for a garage sale - I hate them! We will see how much junk we have collected in the 3+ years we have been in the house. Well, that's the overview for now -much more to share but wil have to continue with that in several posts over time. Have a good week enjoying your summer.

2 comments:

Barb said...

glad to have you back in Blogland. Still praying for your house to sell. Glad Kelsie had a good time at camp, and that you're enjoying the summer. I look forward to catching up with you soon.

Genny said...

I don't envy you the packing, cleaning and moving.

I'm not free for lunch next week, but maybe you can catch up with Barb and she can pass it on to me. Miss ya!