Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hailey

Happy Birthday to my precious neice! We had a great weekend celebrating with Hailey - her big number 5. Friday night was party night at McDonald's and the kids had a great time, we all had a good time visiting and catching up with everyone. Kelsie spent the night at Hailey's house and we all got tickled listening to them crack up when they were suppose to be going to sleep. Eventually we had to "get mean" and tell them to get to sleep but we all laughed saying we remember those days of staying up to giggle. They were so cute. Saturday the weather was absolutely beautiful so the girls played in Hailey's backyard all day. We had a little picnic lunch outside and let the dogs play too. I have a new nephew now, my sister got a puppy. He is so cute, a little Boston Terrier named Peyton. We just fell in love with him and he and Raider got along pretty well after a little biting and chasing. They chased and played so hard, both dogs were exhausted and finally decided to nap in the sun. I have some cute pics so I will post them later when I get them put on my computer. We came back Saturday night so it was a really fast trip, but lots of fun. More soon, have a good week.

No comments: