Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

We had such a fun Labor Day Weekend. My mom and neice came for a visit. It's the first time Hailey, my 4 year old neice, has been to Mamey's house without her mom and dad. It was just a little taste of freedom for her and she had a GREAT time. Hailey LOVES Kelsie and calls her sissy. I have some really cute pics to share and hope to get them up her on Wednesday. But, right now my house is a wreck and we resume our regular schedule tomorrow with school and work. It is family week and so we don't have church evening activities - we plan to do some stuff with K on Wednesday night since we are normally at church and her daddy doesn't even come home on Wednesdays until after 9 p.m. But, Tuesday will be reserved for moving around furniture. More about that later. So, goodnight - I better get busy. More to come......

No comments: