Saturday, September 08, 2007

Too busy to write

I hate that I've been too busy to write lately. I have pics to post and stories to tell but I can't seem to get a quiet span of time to do it all. We have been really busy this week - we bought a big TV - LCD for anyone who understands that stuff. My only stipulation was that we would buy something that would fit our current furniture. So, we got a 42" and it fit in the armoire in our bedroom. So, we had to move furniture around Tuesday night and my house looked like we were moving for most of the week. Wayne got all the necessary wires hooked into where they need to go - I was inspired to do some redecorating so I have redone the mantel and moved some things around and have plans for new curtains and painting the coffee table. In between, we worked and did school with Kelsie - whew!!! Friday night was fun, we went to the North Crowley football game in Aledo (where I work). Aledo won but we still had a good time cheering for NCHS. It was Kelsie's first football game - she had fun and caught a little football that the cheerleaders threw into the stands. Saturday was cleaning and errands. Hopefully this week I can stop one night and post some pics. Hope you are having a good week - I am sooooo ready for it to get cooler - maybe this week!!!

2 comments:

Genny said...

OK, when you finish updating your house will you come do mine? I am so in need of help on the homefront.

Lydia said...

I've lived in one place for two years and haven't moved furniture once! I'm a creature of habit. The first year, I added a bunch of wheat to my mantle for fall and a berry wreath for winter...they're both still there. I liked them so much I couldn't take them down.

Still, fall makes me want to redecorate. I've added new curtains, and I have great plans for recovering my couch, but we'll see how that goes.