Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Race to Win

On Sunday, Wild Worship (Children's Choir at Wedgwood) led worship in the morning services and in the p.m. service they presented "Race to Win" musical. It was so good, very evangelistic. We are praying they will be able to present this in other places. Here are some pictures of the rehearsal on Sunday night (I didn't want to take pictures during the presentation).


Kelsie in her trio. They did great together!

The 3 amigos - Kelsie, Lauren and Christa

"Money and Fame" song - very good point for adults and kids alike!

In case you didn't figure it out by the title, this musical has a Nascar theme. A man in our church built this car out of wood - it's unbelievable. Great job, here it is smoking - broke down.



Kelsie and Morgan after the musical! Off to Perrotti's.
The crew next to the car.
Kelsie on the car!
The end - they got to throw confetti on the Finale song. Then, they played in it - How Fun!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Oh how I wish I had been there for this musical! It looks like it was incredible! I missed Wedgwood and Wild Worship so bad on Sunday, but I'm glad everything went well. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and the video. I'm glad Kelsie enjoyed her first children's choir musical at Wedgwood. I look forward to many more.
"Miss Barb"

Unknown said...

I am the director of our church's children's choir and we are presenting this program.. Where did you get the racedriver jumpsuits.....and did you have the teeshirts made yourself orshere did you get those.....would appreciate any information.....my email is momoflexiezoie@aol.com....Many Thanks and God Bless You