Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In the World of Mac

Since being introduced to Apple products (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) a few years ago working at FBC Aledo, I have wanted a Mac.  Wayne got one for work when we moved to Prosper so I have played on his but of course it made me want one of my own even more.  Since our HP was still functioning well enough to cause us to continue to use it, we just kept putting it off until......YESTERDAY!!!  I finally got a MacBook.  The HP struggles more and more every time we load pictures or more music on itunes and so it was time.  I haven't had a ton of time yet to play with it or move content over but as soon as I do, I will share all those pics I have been meaning to put up here.  

Everything else is going well with us.  Nothing really new to report - back to school and work and going to the gym has all been painful this week but we can't be on vacation forever.  The house is coming along - the inspection before the foundation is poured was today or will be tomorrow.  We had a builder's meeting today and got even more decisions made so we are getting closer to being finished with that stage of things.  It will be fun to watch the progress happen so quickly because he told us once the foundation is poured the framing goes quickly.  Gotta go for now - catch up more soon.  

No comments: