Friday, October 26, 2007

Computer problems

You gotta love AND hate computers. I love them but when they don't work right well, that's where the hate comes in. Anyway, I am writing this from my work computer b/c my home computer has a virus and is so VERY slow! It will hopefully be repaired over the weekend and then I can post some pictures. I have some really cute ones from K's birthday, Kelsie and Morgan being silly and the Watson's going away dinner - they are moving to Midland. So, alot going on and I hope to update you on ALL of it very soon. I will keep you posted as to the status of our computer hospitalization. Hope you are having a good week. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Genny said...

Seems like you have lots of computer problems. Didn't you have some major problem awhile back, too?

Hope all problems are fixed and you are up and running soon.

BTW, good job to Kelsie on her solo last night. You can do it!

Barb said...

I can definitely empathize with the computer problems. My work computer is STILL moving at a snail's pace, which makes it hard to get anything accomplished. Hope yours at least gets fixed soon.

Oh, and I second Genny's comment about Kelsie's solo - beautiful job. Just remember, sing it as loud as you can. =)