Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday in Vancouver

We are almost at the end of our week here, in some ways it has been a long week - I guess because we seem to get in bed late every night and are up fairly early to be in the lobby at 8:15 each morning. But, in other ways it has flown by so quickly I can hardly believe that tomorrow is our last day of Music Camp. Our kids are so sweet and have really had a good time and caught on quickly to the music. Unfortunately, I do not have many pictures of the area as our basic schedule has included being at the church until noon, eating lunch and doing our afternoon shopping for the next day's supplies/snacks, etc and then back to the church in the afternoon to cook, then to the hotel for bed. I did get to go with the Servant Evangelim team on Wednesday b/c we weren't cooking - we all wanted to get out and see some stuff. Some went downtown to see the fireworks show but Wayne and I chose to go to the Fisherman's Wharf to eat and "be tourists." It was relaxing and such pleasant temps. Other than that, I haven't seen much of Vancouver but I know my purpose was to come and serve in Music Camp. I do have lots of pictures of our class and kids. I will share all of them in detail when I get back but here is a small taste. Thanks for praying - if you want a more detailed account of the trip, visit the Wedgworship site - it gives you an idea of all the teams.



Flowers right outside the church, it's beautiful everywhere - flowers or trees.....love it.
Our kids outside playing parachute just to have some activity and get outside for a while - weather is finally good - no more rain.
Panoramic view of the front of the church.
Bree, Elijah and Julieahanna.
Sadie, Kyla and Carolyn - all sweet girls!




No comments: